Enhanced Signalling Features for GM338
I) MDC1200 Signalling Protocol
- PTT ID Enables the transmission of caller ID and allows users to identify incoming callers.
- Selective Radio Inhibit Should the radios be stolen or go missing, the selective radio inhibit feature enables remote deactivation of the radios, providing greater security.
- Call Alert The radio emits an alert tone to notify individual users that someone is trying to reach them.
- Voice Selective Call The radio receives and sends dedicated individual voice messages for privacy or group voice messages for improved productivity.
- Radio Check This feature monitors if the radio is working or operating within range.
- Emergency Signalling Sends help signals for added security.
II) Quick Call II Signalling Protocol
- Call Alert Voiceless paging with continuous alert tones that alerts users on incoming calls.
- Selective Call Paging alerts followed by a voice message.