Each Vessel will require one (1) onboard tracking terminal for real-time monitoring purpose which the dispatcher or monitoring staff for the fleet can access information via internet access using the GlobalTrack web browser application.
MarineTrack terminal uses SNCTechnologies onboard SNCT-FM5300 Advanced GPS Vessel Tracker can be used with the GlobalTrack system.
SNCT-FM5300 - Advanced GPS Vessel Tracker Onboard Terminal
SNCT-FM5300 is an advanced terminal with GLONASS/GPS positioning and GSM connectivity, which receives coordinates and other data and transfer it via GSM network. This device is perfectly suitable for applications where location tracking of remote objects is needed. Track remote assets (vessels, trucks, cars etc.) quickly and easily.
If the communications connection is broken the SNCT-FM5300 can store more than 16,000 records, and once the connection is established the device will send the stored data via GPRS so data will not be lost (coordinates, sensors data and etc.).
SNCT-FM5300 Tracking Terminal has the following features:
- GPS/GLONASS coordinates and I/O data acquisition
- Real Time tracking (stores real-time tracking data onboard until enters a GPRS network)
- Smart algorithm data acquisition (time, distance, angle, ignition and event based)
- Send acquired data via GPRS (TCP/IP and UDP/IP protocols)
- 16.000 records saved and stored on flash memory
- Two RJ45 (RS232) ports
- RJ45 ports can be used to connect two LLS digital fuel sensors without a concentrator
- RFID reader can be connected to use for operator authentication/identification
- Smart algorithm for GPRS connections (GPRS traffic saving)
- Roaming capability (preferred GSM providers list)
- Event detection sent via GPRS or SMS
- Scheduled 24 coordinates SMS sending
- Convenient configuration
- CAN Bus (FMS standard) interface
- CAN bus auto scan functionality which automatically configures CAN bus interface
- Multi Geofence Zones (rectangular or circle)
- Deep Sleep Mode (saving Tug Boat‘s data)
- Firmware update and configuration using USB interface
- OTA (firmware updating via GPRS)
- Built-in 550 mA battery
- Accelerometer and Acceleration detection
- Roaming dependent operation (GPRS traffic saving in roaming zones)
Sensors and Controller
SNCTechnologies will provide the sensors that can be used to meet the customer’s requirements.
DUT-E Series Precisions Fuel Level Sensor
The DUT-E Fuel level sensor is designed for precision fuel level measurement in all types of vehicle tanks, and fixed installation tanks. DUT-E can be used as a part of a fuel monitoring system or to substitute the standard fuel meter of a vehicle. As a part of the telematics system is used to obtain reliable information about current fuel volume in vehicle tank.
- Define the vehicle fuelling volume
- Detect fuel theft from the tank
- Carry out remote tank monitoring
- Determine fuel consumption
DFM Differential Fuel Flow Meter
The Differential Flow Meter (DFM) is designed for measuring diesel fuel consumption in vehicles and fixed installitions such as gensets, water or gas tanks. The DFM can be used with vehicle tracking applications
Fuel gauge DFM monitors:
- Fuel consumption control
- Fuel consumption rationing
- Fuel theft detection and preventing
- Fuel consumptions optimization and real-time monitoring
- Engine fuel consumption testing
The DFM provides objective information about actual fuel consumption and vehicle working time. No more guessing or averaging. It is possible to develop fuel consumption rates for selected routes and technological operations. Using fuel accounting devices such as 'DFM' can save a company 10 - 40% depending on the situation baseline, management persistence, the environment and use of the vessel or vehicle. Not only are fuel costs reduced but so are maintenance costs.
Diferential Fuel Flow Meter Specifications:
|Nominal Pressure, MPa||0.2|
|MAX Pressure, MPa||2.5|
|Supply Voltage, V||10-50|
|Overvoltage Protection, V||≤100|
|Current Consumption, mA||
≤25 (24 V)
≤50 (12 V)
|Operating Temperature, °C||
without display: from -40 to +80;
with display: from -20 to +60
F2A3X Frequency to Analog Converter for Tachometer Reading
The F2A3X Frequency to Analog Converter is a DIN rail module that converts a frequency input signal into a proportional analog voltage (0-5Vdc) or current (4-20mAdc) output. The output signal is electrically isolated from the input signal and input power source effectively eliminating troublesome ground loops. The input signal can be supplied from a Monarch sensor (measuring RPM for example) or any source of digital signal not exceeding 12 volts. The F2A3X is completely user programmable with the included PM Remote Software.
Fleet Management Asset Monitoring Application
SNCTechnologies provides access to the information from the vessel and/or other assets being monitored through customers vessel tracking web server application.
The GlobalTrack Web Application is used for monitoring the assets and vessels through http protocol and is accessible by most modern browsers, including touch-enabled phones and tablets. The layout has been optimized for larger screens, so navigation on phones or other small devices may be difficult.
Asset Management Web Application Key Features :
- Built-in Real-Time Map Supports Various Mapping Software: GoogleEarth, OpenLayers, ESRI ship and Geoserver
- Predefined Alarm and Notifications Based on Geofence and Events
- Trip Histrory Reply
- Email Notifications
- Engine Monitoring
- Asset Group by Location, Tag, etc
- Multiple Login with Authorization Levels
- Standard Reports :
- Asset Detail Information
- IO and GPS Status
- Asset Overview : Distance Driven, Events, Number of Start/Stops, Drive Time, Speed History.
- Integration with Engine Monitoring (Fuel Used, Idle Time, etc)
- Trip Summary, I/O Input Summary and Map Report
- Customize Reports and Dashboard