Increase Mining Productivity
MineLink is an advanced Mining Fleet Management System (FMS) that has been developed by SNCTechnologies to meet the needs of the mining sector and delivers increased productivity and higher production. MineLink is a state-of-the-art, feature rich, system that can be customized to customer requirements.
MineLink FMS has been designed and developed based on SNCTechnologies more than 10 years of experience in the design, implemention, support and maintenance of mining Fleet Management Systems. MineLink easily scales from small mines to a very large mines with multiple pits and dumping areas. MineLink is rugeed, built specifically to operate in the harsh mining environments. Designed to be user friendly MineLink is highly configurable on the fly.
- Move more coal or OB without having to buy more trucks or excavators
- Lower fuel costs: Trucks don’t wait as long for an excavator
- Park trucks when they are not needed, saving fuel and maintenance
- More accurate loading: Excavator operators can see the tonnage as they load
- Real-Time KPI’s and Management Reporting Current Information: don’t make decision with yesterday’s data!
- View real-time production data onsite or from the company HQ office anywhere in the world
- Better equipment preventive maintenance using OEM Engine Health real-time data and prestart check functionality
- Lowest price for a high quality system
- In country support and maintenance
- Locally developed, managed, installed and maintained by experts in the business for over 10 years
MineLink is the Mining Fleet Management System for today and into the future.
On Board Equipment
The MineLink onboard system consists of a rugged LCD touch screen integrated display and processor, with WiFi communications and GPS tracking capabilities. Operators receive their assignments and update their status with the MineLink onboard unit. The moving mine map display always shows the operator their current position and guides them to their next assignment (loader, dump, etc.). The onboard screen also shows the location of the other equipment around the mine that is installed with MineLink or MineTrack.
Dispatch Control Center
The operational heart of a MineLink fleet management system is the Dispatch Control Center. Here the mine dispatch controllers can monitor all of the equipment throughout the mine in real-time. Alerts for abnormal conditions like late arrivals and mis-routes flash on the dispatcher’s screen so immediate action can be taken. From the control center, special situations like reassigning trucks to work around breakdowns can be managed. Bottlenecks and delays are easily spotted so that they can be quickly remedied. Decisions can be made and immediately implemented with MineLink fleet management system.
Real-time KPI’s and Reports
Get complete report data at HQ, in the Control Center, on your computer, pad or smartphone.